1. Watch a sunset – see the green flash.
2. Admire rainbows, jet streams, and beautiful cloud formations.
3. Look through a kaleidoscope.
4. Use your “good” china and silverware.
5. Take a road trip.
6. Decorate a birthday cake.
7. Blow bubbles in the sunlight.
8. Examine a postage stamp, dollar bill, or coin through a magnifying glass.
9. Buy a bird feeder or bird bath.
10. Walk in the woods.
11. Drive in a convertible with the top down.
12. Visit a planetarium, aquarium. or zoo.
13. Learn calligraphy.
14. Hold a baby.
15. Place photos of you and your loved ones at your happiest around your home.
16. Go to the ballet, opera, or theatre.
17. Create a secret garden.
18. Learn to dance the cha cha, tango, samba, waltz, or swing.
19. Read poetry.
20. Spend time with an octogenarian, nonagenarian, or centenarian.
21. Wear something red.
22. Light candles.
23. Ride a zip line, climb a wall, or jump on a trampoline.
24. Make a snow angel.
25. Visit an art museum or gallery.
26. Play catch with a dog.
28. Watch fireworks.
29. Paint one wall in your home your favorite color.
31. Buy a couple of goldfish.
32. Forgive past wrongs.
33. Say “I love you!” more often.
To be continued…